- Published: 08 April 2014 08 April 2014
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Hardscape contractors, distributors and industry suppliers can mark their calendars for the eighth annual Hardscape North America (HNA), October 22-24, 2014 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky.
Once again, HNA will bring top-notch education, certification courses, products and technology to hardscape contractors and distributors. HNA features indoor and outdoor exhibits displaying state-of-the-art tools and products and demonstrations, plus networking opportunities.
Back by popular demand, HNA will kick off with Dealer/Distributor Day on Wednesday, October 22. This is an event for distributors and dealers to take advantage of a full day of action-packed seminars followed by an exclusive opportunity to preview new products and meet one-on-one with HNA suppliers exhibiting in the co-located GIE+EXPO (the Green Industry & Equipment Expo).
On Thursday and Friday, October 23 and 24, HNA, GIE+EXPO and the popular 19-acre Outdoor Demonstration Area will be open to all industry participants.
* New Products - More than 750 indoor and outdoor exhibits spotlight new products and equipment.
* Education - Seminars and workshops for all segments of the industry. ICPI Certified Installers can earn up to eight continuing education credits. Candidates who complete an SRW course and pass the written exam offered during HNA earn the Certified SRW Installer (CSRWI) credential. Education program to be announced soon.
* Networking - The schedule includes contractor roundtables, awards programs, free concerts and peer-to-peer interaction.
* Demos - The HNA Outdoor Arena offers an exclusive, up close and personal opportunity to learn the latest installation methods and techniques for paver and SRW installation, raised patios, outdoor kitchens and fire pits.
* Informed Purchasing Experiences - In the unique outdoor exhibit area - within steps of the indoor exhibits - distributors and contractors have the opportunity to gain hands-on knowledge of the newest tools, products and equipment.
* The return and expansion of last year's inaugural HNA Installer Championship, a competition that tests the skill, dedication and passion of hardscape contractors in a race against the clock.
To learn more about HNA, visit here or call 888-580-9960. Online registration will be open in May.
Hardscape North America is produced by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute and endorsed by the National Concrete Masonry Association and the Brick Industry Association. To learn more about HNA, go here.
Get The STACK, the free monthly newsletter from Hardscape Today. Just go here.